Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, February 7, 2010

    typical sunday.

    Back to blogging today as I promised my girl that I would.
    today , practically a typical screwed up day.
    went shopping with family,
    yeah , bought new year stuffs .
    was also thinking of looking for something for my girl as I promised her a bag.
    intending to buy her another bag , other then the one I promised to get for her.
    so, kept looking around marina square for alternatives, the types that she will fancy and like.
    wanted to give her a surprise.
    But mood does change, in fact 360 degrees.


    I didnt expect such words from you.
    if you dont want me to, just tell me .
    I thought you should know how would I felt.

    Next week , UT week . And that's it. Holidays :D
    shall blog again someday.