Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 22, 2010

    8th MONTH ! ♥

    WOW - It's our 8th month today!I'm blogging!
    WOW- I'm blogging!
    WOW- so fast 11.46 pm ; just came back from BC playing basketball.

    Just done bathing , just done helping baby in her RJ and now trying to be done with my blogpost! So sorry for not updating frequenly, LAZY is the factor.

    School ; hmm. okay okay. Often get the same old grades. either A , B . Or D ( partial ) HAH.
    keeping my finger crossed for my gpa this sem , last sem was 3. hope this sem to either stay the same or improve. All depends on UT. Marketing UT ; B+ (nice la eh) . Will be drilling baby hard on UT 3. I need her to improve on her overall grades and her GPA this sem.


    220110 ; our eight month.
    it's fast , times just pass by like that . Soon it's gonna be a year.
    nothing , yes, nothing will ever break us up.
    everything that had happened in this r/s ;be it bad, good.
    it does help us to realise something in the end.
    A quote that I heard from one of my friend ;
    "When someone is willing to give up everything for you,
    it is as good as saying you mean everything to him/her."
    And, most importantly, i know my girl loves H2H talk with me ( yeah?)
    i love you .

    shall end of here , will blog again someday :D stay tune!