Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, February 18, 2010

    If love's a myth ; our's a legend.

    AISEH AISEH AISEH.
    I'm back to blog for you people :D

    Holidays now ; it's the first week of holidays already and guess what.
    My girl and I found our own individual jobs! She's in CK and i'm @ AX.
    We'll be busy most probably from 27th onwards .
    Next week , got to go back for school for briefing for th HSBC championship thing .
    Need to wake up early for that -.-

    This new year , I know that things does changes, everything does change when time passes.
    Looks, attitude, style, behaviour , personality, infact everything .
    But, although certain things may not start off well , but I believe it'll will get better eventually.
    Baby, I know it's been tough for you in the family. You know I know can already. But remember there's always me.
    Friends, although I may seem to be busy , but a text or phone call wont take up much of my time :D

    Let's enjoy the rest of CNY shall we ? CHEERS.