Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, January 3, 2010

    you found me.

    "Is there someone you wish you could protect for this whole life."

    Sch's starting tml already, damn.
    a few more UT's coming on the way also, damn.
    Last weekend of my holidays were screwed. practically lack of sleep but ain't tired.
    forget all the unhappy things in '09 , and remember the good ones.
    '10; make the unhappy things to good ones, and make the good ones memorable.

    2010'
    Dearest.

    Although we quarrel and get pissed at each other all the time, although things get so tough making us forget about the good times, but i believe they do contribute alot to our r/s . I know I'm just so unreasonable at times, but i just want you to know I care for you .2009 has been really tough for me, and for you as it does consists of ups and downs. Hope that we can get through 2010 together , i love you.