Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Tuesday, December 22, 2009

    SEVENTH MONTH!

    first & foremost ; yes.
    HAPPY 7TH MONTH DEAREST.
    promised i'd blog. so here I am.
    i'm sure this girl was a happy girl today.
    woke up @ morning today , first thing see baby on the cam.
    as my girl was heading to my house to have her hair dyed personally by me later in the noon.
    conserved all my energy just for the little bike ride for her from EastPoint to my house.
    reached my house, first thing that she had done.
    "ransacked" my room for her presents .
    it was pure funny i would say.
    in the end , showed her where the gifts where and hence she went to retrieve them .
    Her red metal frame wallet, and a necklace form SK.
    hope she did liked them .
    after that had a short nap and woke up to dye baby's hair .
    i'm sure she did enjoy that too ; who would'nt want her boyfriend to just help her dye her hair, message the head awhile while she's playing games on laptop?
    HAHA. after that my girl had her shower while I went down get her her fav sweet corn .
    and also , managed to solve some problems and help her get back her "addicted" game now ; Audition.
    So, sent baby back home @ around 6 plus.

    On top of that ;
    once again,
    happy seventh month.
    the letters , i've kept them well .
    everything shall be known only by us.
    hope you did cherished and enjoyed today.
    sleep early tonight.
    & tomorrow i'm heading out with baby and her classmates for early christmas celebration.

    on another side;
    Christmas is coming.
    BEST LA EH :D