Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, December 19, 2009

    BONVOYAGE Dearest Girl !

    my dearest will be heading off in about a few hours time.
    HAHA, accompanying her in camming now and texting later.
    due to boredness, audition became our entertainment.
    but, till now, I still cant download the patch. LOL@ it.
    baby's playing since late noon and just resumed her patch and playing now.
    while I'm still chatting online and downloading that stuff.

    To my dearest :
    have fun when you're in malaysia.
    make sure you enjoy the two days of holidays overseas :D
    I know you'll shop till you drop.
    ^.^V
    haha, last but not least, dont fall sick.
    dont eat too much ( you know what I mean ) :D
    but hungry must fill your stomach.
    you know ; I love you.
    you're loved by your boy.